Well, we just got back from the doctor with Ella. They think she has RSV..(2 other babies from her playgroup had it last week) At the office they gave her a breathing treatment and she has an inhaler to use here at home..Unfortunately she and Bria were together alot last week and Shanna said Bria was up all night, too. I'm sure this is not the last time they will share viruses, but it's still sad!
I will post more pics of her at home treatment later..but for now, heres one from the Dr.'s Office..

She weighed in today at 12lbs. 15 oz and 26 inches long..
Looks like all the little babies are sick. Luckily for us, Landon's virus wasn't RSV or strep.v I don't like seeing little babies sick.
ReplyDeleteWe're praying for Ella. I hate it when babies have to get so sick. It's so hard for them to let us know. We'll be praying for you and Randy and some sleep. That always seems to be when the babies need you.
ReplyDeleteWe love you all.
Mrs. Mary