She had a doctors apt. this morning..NOT FUN! She had to get 2 shots and drink one, too. She just became "fever free" over the weekend so hopefully she wont have too bad of one with all of this. The Doc said her lungs sound great! She is still coughing up some stuff, but no more wheezing :) Even feeling sick, she still manages a smile.
NO more THIS:
This is the Inhaler and chamber that Ella's been using to clear up her chest.
She is now back to her usual ways..We have been trying to do a little more "tummy time"
This is how our morning went...
I was taking some pictures of Ella this morning..
While she was sitting there, she found a little "handle" to hold onto. Turns out it was the spring doorstop! When she went to let go it made a really loud "BOINGGGG" This next picture is priceless because I took it as she went to try a second time- I can totally imagine her mind thinking, "Hmm..I wonder if this is bad or good? Well, I'll go ahead and do it and see if she gets mad!"
Of course I though it was a fun game so we did it for quite awhile!
After our time of playing, I came back into the living room and found that my other "kids" weren't being quite so cute...Rusty had carried the toilet paper all through the house AND chewed up a basket!
All of this before 9AM! Lucky for me, the rest of the day has been MUCH better!
See, you do have more than one kid. I hate to say it, but the one's a real dog though. Apparently motherhood suits you well.
ReplyDelete