Today we had a morning playdate at the park, then swim lessons, lunch with Randy, and after cleaning up lunch we decided to make PLAYDOUGH!
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Playdough Making Fun!
The kids and I are having one of our most memorable Summers yet this year. I think it may be because Randy was traveling so much last year and I was babysitting a lot. Our Summers just always felt like any other time of the year. It has been so different this year. Since we are still getting in the routine of what "normal" will be for us, most days we wake up with out any real agenda. It's amazing. We stay in our jammies way too long, find our way up to the pool at some point, eat lunch with Randy back at the house, and then there's not much longer before naps. It's been so refreshing and I wouldn't trade the quality time it is giving me with Ella and Noah for anything! You would think I would have *plenty* of time to update the blog, but most days I've been busy...having fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ella and Noah are so stinking cute!! Looks like they had a lot of fun.
ReplyDeletehave you ever made flubber? I made some with my nieces.. it was super easy and the stuff is fun to play with. you have to make sure to store it in a plastic bag or it dries out.
ReplyDelete