Monday, July 9, 2012

Family Camp!

{insert big, gigantic, long, sigh here} We had an awesome, awesome, awesome, week at family camp last week.  It was such a fun time!  It was so nice to have an entire week completely "unplugged" to spend with the kids and Randy.  We did all kinds of fun stuff like kayaking, archery, zip lines, pottery, horse back riding...I could go on and on.  We got home on Saturday and got to spend the weekend visiting with friends from NC who were passing through, so to say we are tired...well that would be a huge understatement.  It's all worth the exhaustion though for the great time we had at camp and the wonderful memories we made this weekend with friends.  I think tomorrow, we will sleep.  All day.  Okay, maybe not since I have preschoolers.  But a girl can dream, right?!

Here's a little slideshow of our week at camp!  Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. looks like you guys had an AWESOME time!
    I can't believe how much the kiddos have grown, just in the past few months!
    So glad you guys are enjoying yourselves in WI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a ton of fun! I thought you were going on the Brown family camping trip. Was this camp something your church did? I wish we had thought to do something like that with Randy and Justin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Janina! Miss you guys!!

    I wish it was a Current River trip, but it was still lots of fun!! It was just like typical Summer camp, but for the whole family! It was awesome. We found out about it through church because our Pastor was one of the speakers there and Randy lead worship. The kids loved it and keep randomly saying "I miss camp."

    ReplyDelete