Holy moly, we have been SO busy this Summer! We just got back last weekend from our trip to NC. I have SO many wonderful pictures to show you, but I just haven't taken the time to go through them and start putting together posts!! I really need to make that happen this weekend! We had such a great time visiting our friends in NC and Randy had an awesome time in Kentucky again on a mission trip he has gone on the last three years with some friends from Florida. Since we've been home we have been spending time with new friends, going to the pool every day, and getting ready for our week at family Bible Camp! I can't believe it's already the end of June. Time is really flying by and this Summer has been the most beautiful Summer we've had in a long time. We are really enjoying the weather here although we hear it's "unseasonably warm". I think it's been extra warm everywhere though since our friends and family in Fl, TN, and NC are hitting triple digit temps this week and it's not the first time this Summer they've had it that bad!
Since I haven't put together pictures to show you yet, I thought I would post a little video from a couple days ago that I took while we were in the back yard. It's a little peek at our garden and the kids playing. Poor Noey gets hurt at the end so I had to cut it short. Hopefully this weekend I will have a second to set up all my NC pictures on auto post for ya'll since I keep forgetting!!
Oh and some of my zucchini leaves are all speckled looking. They seem to be healthy and are producing tons of new blooms, but the leaves look funky. Anyone know what it is??
you really will LOVE the soil there! take advantage of it!!
ReplyDeleteMiss you guys!
p.s. we would love to come and have some smore's! YUM