The kids were a little nervous about the birds, but eventually warmed up to petting and holding them.
Sweet baby birdie!
Getting all set to start fishing!
Yay Noah! His first time catching a fish!
Ella really liked fishing, but didn't want the fish or bait to come anywhere near her!
Yay Ella! Reeling in her first fish ever!
Love this big smile :)
She didn't want the fish too close to her, but she still cheesed it up for a picture!
Ewwwwww!
My beautiful girl!
My sweet babies!
I loved this one. Sweet Ella making sure her brother is careful getting over to the boat.
Beautiful.
When we were done, Lori fried up the fish we caught for lunch. This was both Ella and Noah's first time eating fish. I know. That's pathetic. Not their fault they were born to a Mama that hates anything seafood. They both really liked it though and ate a bunch!
Such a fun day outside enjoying this beautiful state!














































I absolutely LOVED the pictures. Noah looks just like Randy. :) The one with the two of them smiling and holding up Noah's catch is priceless. I completely understand the issue about the kids eating fish. The only reason Andrew even gets fish sticks is because Chris buys them!!! If it ever swam, I won't eat it... lol. Miss you guys! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you are getting settled and making friends! This day looked like a lot of fun! Wishing you many more fun filled family days!
ReplyDeleteLOL,, I remember when you ate Alligator Tail One Time Laci Marie !!!
ReplyDelete