I've mentioned in some of my other posts how much we are enjoying the library here. It' been especially nice for Ella since she was usually in preschool when Noah and I would go to story time. I think she is enjoying being able to come, too. During April, the library was doing a reading program on Mother Goose books. Ella and Noah got here just in time to jump in and participate. We would check out books that qualified and log each one we read. On Wednesday they had a special story hour and Mother Goose was there! ;) The kids loved it, especially the part where a "real" Humpty Dumpty fell off the wall! They had a lot of stories where the kids could participate and then they all made a paper goose and received their awards. It was cute and the kids had fun. I'm looking forward to some of the programs they will have this Summer for the kids to participate in!
Yesterday was so beautiful it may have been my favorite Wisconsin day ever! It was somewhere in the low 70s and had a nice, warm, breeze. We spent the morning at the library and then the kids spent an hour at the church with Randy. I took some pictures at the hospital of a couple in our small group's new baby. When I was done I picked up Randy and the kids and we grabbed A&W! After that we dropped Randy back off at church and the kids and I took a walk before they crashed for a long nap. Then (as if this wasn't all fun enough) we walked up to the park after naps to play on the playground while Randy was playing baseball. He is going to be subbing some for a local team that plays in the Home Talent Baseball League. He wishes he could play more often, but the nights of most games will be on Sunday nights (when we have small group) or Thursday nights (when he has band practice). He's still excited about the chance to play every once in awhile though! Hopefully I'll be able to get some pictures of that soon!
Here are some pics from the library Wednesday...
This one is hard to see, but on the plastic you can see poor Humpty.
"All the kings horses and all the kings men, couldn't put Humpty together again" :(
No comments:
Post a Comment