2) Last night the hubby and I went out on a date. I love LOVE love getting to date my husband every week now. Having time together without the kids gives us an opportunity to connect and communicate the things we need from each other which makes for a happy wife and happy husband!
3) My kids went straight into nursery with NO tears this week after being out of church for 3 weeks (due to sickness and traveling). I'm so happy to see how well they have adjusted. Such a relief.
4) It's ridiculously windy in Wisconsin. Sometimes it sounds like the wind is going to literally blow the house down! Crazy!
5) We finally planted our garden this year! It's a raised bed with lettuce, squash, zucchini, cucumbers, broccoli, and green beans.
6) Last week the kids and I spent the whole week in Tennessee with my family. Lots of pics to come soon either on here or Facebook.
7) I'm so happy and thankful that God has entrusted us with this crazy-adventure-life.
8) Can't wait for the pool down the street to open in JUNE! Sooo ready to enjoy this gorgeous weather!
9) Last week I volunteered with the Kindergartners and 1st Graders at church! Made me think of my old class at KABC! Can't believe I will have a Kindergartner of my own in only a few short months?!
10) Life is good and we are blessed. My cups runs over.
"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands." |






This post makes my heart so happy for you guys =)
ReplyDelete