Wednesday, June 29, 2011

We like to MOVE it, move it!

If I could turn back time, I would sing this song with Ella at least ten more times!  Can't believe how big my girl is getting!  *tear*



This video is from almost two years ago and yet my house still looks the same in the background!  Boxes and boxes!  We are in full packing mode this week getting ready to move into our "new" house.  We haven't sold our house yet (still have an offer for bottom dollar), but we are going to hold out a bit longer and see if we have any more come in.  Until then, we are going to go ahead and get ready to move out.  Then we can get our house all emptied, clean it really well and see what happens.  If we don't have any offers then we will sell it for what we owe to the offer we already have on the table and wash our hands of it.  It's crazy right now, but very exciting, too!  I'm trusting that God has all the details of the house already figured out since he has arranged everything up until this point anyways!

Oh...and did I mention tomorrow's my BIRTHDAY!  Yipeeee! The Wee ones are SO excited about it being my ACTUAL Birthday!?!?  That they have made me excited, too!

2 comments:

  1. Laci, Happy Birthday!!!! I feel terrible that I didn't get a chance to say good-bye to you (an many many others) before I left NC. I will miss you dearly!! When we come back to NC we will for sure visit Discovery and see you again. I can't wait to see all that the Lord has in store for you and I will be keeping up with it on your blog! : )God Bless, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Also, please let all the Discovery Ladies know that I said goodbye and they will be missed. Give sweet Ella and Noah a kiss from us. We're going to miss them!!!

    ReplyDelete