Thursday, June 9, 2011

Throwback Thursday

*This is me not mentioning the fact that I already failed the once a week challenge...ahem.......*


But anyways! I uploaded a kagillion pictures off my camera last night and I have lots of old and new memories and adventures to share with you.  So this week I will take you back to Easter lunch.  Every year we usually go spend Easter, Christmas, all the big holidays..with friends and other families.  Since we don't have family here it helps make up for it.  Well, that's all fine and dandy, but it never gives me a chance to cook some, too!  I always enjoyed cooking for holidays with my mom, so this year I decided we would do our own thing.  We were planning to just keep it small, but then decided to invite anyone from the Worship Team over who didn't have plans and I'm so glad we did.  Our house is VERY small when it comes to entertaining!! I have a little kitchen and a table that seats four :)  So we definitely made some memories I'll never forget, but I'll always treasure!  It was special!  We ended up gathering all around my living room to eat!  I'm so excited that when we move, we will have a great setup for having people over.  Lots of extra seating and kitchen space.  Since cooking and having people over is one of my favorite things to do, I can not wait!

Here are the random pics from Easter 2011:

Randy carving the ham..
and Rhea helping, too!


Lindsay (one of our bands vocalist) and Allen (our drummer)

The only picture of me the whole day and it's my back :(  





Poor Rhea is a nurse and had worked the night shift the night before.  She came straight from work, lead worship with us, came to the party, and finally crashed!
Flowers Lindsay got for me! 

It was a great day! 

Easter Menu:

* Glazed Ham
*Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
*Green Bean Casserole
*Corn
*Broccoli Casserole
*Sweet Potato Casserole
*Rolls

No comments:

Post a Comment