Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Just wanted to wish a Happy Father's Day to all of the Daddy's out there!  Hope you all have a great day!  I'm so thankful for my Dad as well as my step dad!  I love you both very much and I'm thankful to have you in my life.

I'm especially thankful for my hubby Randy.  It's such a blessing to have such a wonderful Father for my children.  He's the best.  More than I ever could have wanted and it's a joy raising our children together!

So this video is for the best "Daddy" (Ella) and "Dad Dad"(Noah) any kid could ever want!  We love you so much and hope this silly video makes you smile. You know how hard it is to get the kids to "perform" so I know you'll appreciate the tiny clips I managed to scrape up!  XOXOXOX!

4 comments:

  1. Laci, you guys are amazing. This is a beautiful tribute to Randy and the love his family has for him! I hope every father gets to experience this kind of love:) You honor God when you love this much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laci, you guys are amazing. What a beautiful tribute to Randy and the love his family has for him! May God continue to bless your family as you continue to honor him with your love for each other!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Ella is a mini Laci and Noah a mini Randy... such a beautiful family!

    Meagan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet. Thank you for loving my son so much! See you in a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete