Huge lack of posts. Again. Sorry about that!
Kiddos and I are getting really excited. We're flying out of Raleigh on Sunday afternoon and going to see my family! This should be an interesting flight now that Noah likes to move. Should be an eventful flight!! Ella is really excited though and I am SO looking forward to getting away a little bit. Once we get back, we will be in back to school mode, getting Ella all ready for her first day of school! She will be going three days a week this year at St. Timothy's and she is beyond excited!
Here are some random pictures from the last week or two!
Ella was so excited to watch the special episode of Dora's Birthday Party on Nickelodeon. She got to stay up late and we made rice crispy treats :)
Also, I pulled my wedding dress out to move it into another closet. I haven't had it preserved or anything yet, so it just keeps getting stuffed around from closet to closet. I really need to get it wrapped up so I can put it in the attic. But anyways, Ella wanted to look at it and try it on! She was literally *thrilled*. There are no words. She couldn't believe we had a real wedding dress at our house!
And some random play time...
Besides his blonde hair...Noah is looking more and more like Daddy every day!






Wow! A lot happening at your house. Noah's hair is looking pretty strawberry-blondish. Glad to see he finally has some!LOL Have a great trip!
ReplyDeleteWords just aren't enough to say how absolutely precious your children are. I love looking at the various pics of them growing up. And Ella in the wedding dress... Wow. Too sweet.
ReplyDelete