Monday, August 30, 2010

*big sigh*

Well we survived the first half of our adventure this week.  The kids and I had two great flights and made it to Nashville around 9:00pm last night.  Only bummer is that we had a 2 hour drive from there to get to a bed and we were TIRED!  Worn out and exhausted.  Thankfully, the kiddos were able to crash in their carseats!  I couldn't have asked for better flights.  The kids were busy and wired from all the sugary snacks I was distracting them with...so by the end of the night, I was beat! Still, they both were so good.  Ella listened so well and was such a great help to me!

Here we are at RDU about to leave for our first flight...

I carried Noah in this little sling thing called a "hip hammock" so that I could have my hands free.  Ella rode in a stroller.  It worked well, but I looked like a pack mule trudging through the airport..


Ella the fashionista decided to wear her necklace as a headband.  She got lots of giggles from people she met on the flight. ;)
Saying bye bye to Daddy...



I didn't realize my camera was on some funky setting when I took these...oops!
and here's a coule I took really quick tonight.  We've had a busy day and the kids are getting tired and cranky from being out of routine.  Naps have been sporadic if any at all.  We're a mess!  So tonight we settled in early for baths and cuddles in bed.  They are both clean and resting now.  Not quite asleep yet...but getting close.  Yipeee. That means I can sleep, too!
"Princess Tiana" formerly known as "Ella" all ready for bed...dressed in her best!

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! Love my family!! Miss you guys. Love the gloves boo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you made it there safely and with your sanity!!!

    ReplyDelete