Monday, April 26, 2010

Pool Time!

I was just telling Randy earlier today that I needed to take a day and spend it at home so I can catch up on some housework! We have been busy everyday going to playdates and things and then when we get home we spend most of the day outside playing. We've been enjoying the weather soooo much. I've just made up my mind that I would much rather being playing with the kids than inside cleaning! I do the usual stuff like dishes and straightening while they take their nap. I'd much rather look back 20 years from now and wish that I had cleaned more, than to look back and wish I'd played with them more! And play, we certainly have!

Ella and Noah got in the kiddy pool this afternoon and had a blast! I mowed the grass while they were sleeping and when they woke up Ella wanted to go straight outside. When the sun was out it was nice and warm, but it was pretty cloudy so they both ended up cold with purple lips. They could have cared less really, but their mean mommy finally said it was enough and made them get out! I grabbed a few pics while we were out there before my camera's battery died on me!


Noah thought the pool was great once he got used to the water. He laughed and splashed and had a great time. It was so funny when Ella would splash or make a wave..he would get so ticked off at her and yell..then go back to playing!

Here's Noah trying to get some last minute splashes in before mommy makes him go inside!
Seriously the cutest little bottom ever!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures!! So fun. Eden loves the pool and never wants to get out. I just wish we had grass to plan on instead of all this sand. And I have to admit Noah has a cute little butt. :)

    ReplyDelete