
I'm sure there are lots of "happy" places on this Earth..but Disney definitely lived up to it's title this past week when we went to Magic Kingdom. It was super crowded, but we still had an incredible time! It was really an awesome day. It's been awhile since we've taken a trip together to have some fun since most are usually trips to visit family. Even though we did spend a significant amount of our Florida trip visiting family and friends, we had alot of fun!!! I'm really glad we bit the bullet and paid the outrageous prices at Disney, because in the long run the memories we made were priceless.
Here are a couple of pics from our day. You can see the whole album by clicking HERE.

Also, here's a short video of how we ended our day. It couldn't have been more perfect. Just as we were walking down Main Street to the exit, the last round of the electrical parade was also going down Main Street. We stopped at the end and watched the rest just one more time..Ella was waving bye bye to all of the characters and got to wave to Cinderella one last time.
I love the picture of Ella and Cinderella. I can't wait until the girls will be old enough to appreciate Disney. How much fun!
ReplyDelete