Just got home from "Greenville's Laregest Egg Hunt". It was put on by our church, Discovery Church and another church here in Greenville, Ignite Church, as well as the Boys and Girl's Club in Winterville. It was a great time and there was an awesome turn out. I think there was somewhere around 700 kids registered?! That's not counting the parents and babies..not to mention alot of people who showed up late and didn't register. Wow!! We had a ton of donated prizes, too. They gave out a bunch of Easter baskets, a Wii or two, Xbox 360? , Flip Camera, and a TON of other stuff! It was so awesome to have so many people pitch in and donate stuff so that it could be completely FREE to the community. It was a great time!
Ella LOVED it and got a bunch of candy. We are all slightly sunburnt and realllyyy exhausted, but we had a great time! I just uploaded several pictures to facebook...Click here if you want to see them :))
I'm so looking forward to Easter...I'm off to finish packing for our trip next week and going to dye some Easter eggs with my little girlie! Hope you are all having an awesome week!
No comments:
Post a Comment