Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Spring Time!

Here our a few pics of the kids (mostly Ella since Noah wouldn't stop eating dirt and trying to escape) at the Daffodil field! We were there with a friend after church yesterday and I decided to grab a few pics of the kiddos. We also went last week with our friend Lindsay who is a photographer. She took a couple of pics of the kids, but they were being pretty uncooperative so I'm not sure if any really turned out. I'll post those when she's done with them. For now, here are the ones I got. Ella was being super sweet and smiley..Noah was just being a BOY and most of his came out silly. I posted one of him that I thought was pretty cute though.

ENJOY!



5 comments:

  1. the kids are adorable! im gonna keep saying it till i die, they are gummie bears i wanna sqeeze n eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get Noahs outfit?!? SO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle..you're gonna laugh but that outfit is from Once Upon A Child..it was like $3!! Do you guys have one of those?? Every once in a while I find really awesome deals there, but you have to look through lots of stuff to find them..

    ReplyDelete