Here's what a random Thursday looked like for us :)
The breakfast of champions..or not. Yes..chocolate pop tarts because we always seem to be running late on school mornings. The yummy breakfast mornings with eggs and such are usually on days where we can take our time and get ready. We are big fans of lazy mornings :)

My smiley boy is up and ready first and having some playtime in his room while the girls finish getting ready! He doesn't seem to mind because playing= FUN
The only remaining evidence of the peace offering I gave to Noah at 6:30am when he woke up. Yes, I totally got up, made him a bottle, gave it to him, and slept the whole 15-20 minutes it took him to drink it and THEN got up for the morning.
Notice that Daddy is still getting to sleep ;)
*And for the record, I asked his permission to "take his picture so I could show everyone what his morning looks like" and he said it was okay :)

After I dropped Ella off at school, I went on a "date" with my hubby in the McDonalds parking lot while Noah slept in his carseat. Hey, we'll take what we can get these days!!

Target..for something random like diaper wipes I think..

Picked up my sweet girl!

Who is goofy and used half a stick of chapstick within the first 20 minutes of getting home from school..
Cleaned Ella's room and gave her directions to help..over and over again..
while she was busy reading and playing..

Ella wanted to help take the pictures..
and documented me untangling the balloon that was caught in her fan..
We found a place to hang the kite she made at school..

and I tried to figure out where to put the paintbrush holder I painted last week..I decided to use it as a pen holder instead..

Nap time = laundry/cleaning time for mommy.
Up from nap and feeding Miss Fishy..
Helped to stuff plastic Easter eggs with our small group. They're for the huge egg hunt our church is hosting next month!
Ella did a great job helping to stuff!
(Excuse the blur..had to use my cell since I forgot the camera at home)


Snuggled with two clean babies in jammies and read stories!
Had some fun family cuddle time..
Then it was time for bed so we could start over again tomorrow :))
I love "a day in the life!" That look Noah is giving you is too much!
ReplyDelete