Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day at the PARK!

Since we have spent the last few months with freezing temperatures most of the week, this warm(er) weather is exciting! We have had several days in a row with temps in the 60's and 70's. Absolutely beautiful weather!! Today has been rainy, but it is still warm enough you barely need a jacket. Thank goodness!! I can barely stand all of this cold weather.

Yesterday after running some errands around town, we stopped by our favorite park to play a little. Ella was so excited for the chance to run around and play and Noah seemed excited to be there, too. I'm looking forward to Spring and Summer. Ready to get out the kiddie pools and get in the sun! While we were outside earlier this week Ella said "It's so pretty out here! It's really really hot now!" She was so excited! Funny thing is, it was only maybe 65 degrees or so. Wait until a few months from now when the real heat kicks in!

Hope you enjoy all of the pics from the park!








And this one is really for me. Yesterday Noah wore a pair of shorts for the first time. He was a Summer baby, so he's worn one piece outfits with "shorts" for the bottom. But this was his first time wearing a real pair of shorts.
I never want to forget how adorable these little chubby legs look with his tiny little sneakers! Seriously, there are few things in life more precious than this folks!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! And I think those shorts were from my boys! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were Cessie!! There are so many cute pairs! These were 6-9 months and still big so they should fit him all Summer hopefully and there are several pairs in size 12 months!! All of them are sooo cute, I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love baby legs. I call them Chunk chunks. Just too sweet.

    ReplyDelete