Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Growing so fast...

We made it to the park yesterday for a little bit and Ella loved it. She cried so hard when it was time to go!

While I was uploading the pics, I did some looking around and found these from August. I can't believe how much she has changed in just 6 months!! One thing hasn't changed a bit...she still loves to "wing"!!




6 comments:

  1. Very cute, next time get a pic of Randy in that little swing. Or maybe a side pic of him and we can see how much he has grown (outward).

    Derick

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard to believe that she had changed so much. Thanks for the comparison pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long and WHITE just like her mama's lol. Poor Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always thought her mama was beautiful. Inside and out. So that means Ella is too.

    ReplyDelete