Friday, December 26, 2008

Quilt for Ella's Room

While my mom was here, she brought the quilt she had made for Ella. We are going to use it for Ella's bed spread once she's big enough for a "big girl" bed. It is done in all shades of pink fabrics and really turned out beautiful. It was done with a Sunbonnet Sue pattern. There are so many variations on this old pattern, but I just love Ella's. It's going to go perfect with all of the pink already in her room!!!

4 comments:

  1. Your mom did a beautiful job. I wish I could sew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She had a lady she knows in TN make this one..although she can sew, I don't think she's done any quilts before..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love quilts! Especially the ones that have special meanings behind them!

    By the way, tell Randy I was dubbing some home video onto DVD yesterday and we watched the "Jesus" skit he did with Freddy at a youth talent show way back then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilt is adorable. I wish I know how to quilt. Someday...

    ReplyDelete