Saturday, December 20, 2008

Ho Ho Ho...Merry Christmas!!

Ella says she doesn't want Santa coming anywhere NEAR our house this year..lol!

10 comments:

  1. Ella almost looks like she could be laughing really hard in the picture instead of screaming for MAMA to take this scary fat man in the red suit away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not know who is more scared....Ella or Santa. Both are clearly traumatized.

    At first I thought that she was smiling...then I looked at Santa.

    James

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think santa has a more priceless face...he's like uh...what do i do? huh?...or a deer caught in the headlights... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok just noticed ur baby ticker thing on the side...kinda creepy..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww poor Ella! But Santa looks more scared!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure she'll love him next year. Poor Santa... he looks pretty nervous. He's a great Santa though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a picture of Andy like that. those are priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My poor grandbaby....Santa can be pretty scary when you're little. We really enjoyed our visit with you. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She looks like she is actually smiling really big to win santa over ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to agree, I think Santa's face tells the story a little better on this one! ROFL... One for the scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete