Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas with The Stricklands

I have been having the hardest time keeping a secret these past couple of weeks. About two weeks ago, Randy's mom Teresa called and said they were planning a trip this way. We decided to keep the trip a secret so that Randy and his brother Justin could be surprised! While I LOVE surprises, I hate keeping secrets! I wanted to blab it to Randy right away! Well, thankfully I had a few trustworthy people that I shared my excitement with and Randy was really surprised. They got in Monday night and left out this morning. Randy hadn't had a chance to see them since Ella's Birthday in July so it was a real treat. Ella had a lot of fun playing with them and eating all of the yummy cookies that Mimi brought. We also went ahead and opened Christmas presents while they were here..It was a great visit! We weren't able to spend a lot of time with family last year so we are just *so* happy that we are both getting the opportunity to see some of our family this year.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!! Now I can ask how the visit was. I am so excited that they got to come up. I'm not good at keeping secrets from Dean either. You know when you take your vows...and the two shall become one... well, Dean and I tell each other everything. Great pics, I'm so happy that you got to have family at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a great visit! Wahoo. Merry Christmas!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paul & Teresa look great with Ella!
    I bet they were thrilled to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It ain't fair! I look like a grandpa, but Teresa doesn't look old enough to be a grandma.

    ReplyDelete