We are really excited!
Everyone always talks about how you forget what childbirth is like and then you get excited to have another baby..well I think the same is true with morning sickness! I had it so bad with Ella, but my memory of it had become pretty vague. Well..lets just say it came back so quickly when I felt my stomach starting to turn these past couple 4 weeks! People have a million different remedies for it, but I think it comes down to being sick whether you like it or not. I just try to smile and think of why my body is feeling yucky..and I must say all the sickness is worth it.
Here are a couple funny pics of Ella trying out some new hair! Hey- if her own hair isn't going to grow, she's decided to try out plan B!
She is adorable no matter what her hair looks like!
ReplyDeleteKathy