Sunday, June 22, 2008

Back from the wedding..

We are back from the wedding. It was beautiful! Randy and I had a great time except that Randy was sick most of the time..He is feeling alot better now so hopefully it stays that way. I will post more pics and stuff about the wedding when I get a chance..until then..

*CONGRATS MR. and MRS. KOLK!! We love you guys!!*

3 comments:

  1. ok, even though I have never met them, I have read a lot about Davey in the blogs. I am dying to see pictures!
    We were at a wedding Saturday too! Steph's cousin Joey got married. It was weird to see him do that when all I could remember was when he was born 6 days before Steph...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laci, do you know where I could get a copy of the "love song" they sand?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's called Love Song by Jason Morant.
    You can hear it on youtube:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=PCLBwcoYXaE&feature=related

    The girls on there don't really do it justice, but it was the best I could find. If a video of Davey and Janelle turns up, I will get it to you ;)

    ReplyDelete