Where to start..Well, last Thursday Shanna watched Ella in the evening so Randy and I could have a date night :) That was ALOT of fun. We went to Cracker Barrel and to a movie. The dinner was yummy and nice, but we are fortunate enough that Ella is usually great to take with us out to eat. I think we appreciate going to a movie the most. We were big time Movie Go-ers(?) before we had Ella so we definately miss that. We had a really good time! We took a minute to take some pics before we went..
On Saturday Randy and Ella hit up a couple of Graduation Parties. I was at work, but was able to meet up with them just in time to enjoy the Coyle's pool- WOO HOO! Ella LOVED it! She was kicking and trying to swim everywhere..
That brings me up to date for last week!
Sunday Ella woke up with a fever. She has been taking meds pretty much around the clock through the begining of the week. Poor girl. We were concerned when it started getting as high as 103.4. I really hate having a sick baby. She was so sad and there wasn't much we could do to help. Thankfully she woke up today back to her same self, and is off the Motrin/Tylenol so far today. We are SO happy about that!
Yesterday a couple other girls and I got together and made Strawberry Jelly. We had alot of fun and it came out great!
And today...
We're about to head over to a friends pool and meet up with Dusty and Shanna for a swim.
And thats all I've got..
Lots going on..
but life is good!
Strawberry jelly! YUM!
ReplyDeletechange is good....
ReplyDelete