We planned to have a little family party for him this year since my sister was in town. We were going to just hang out and have cake and ice cream together, but as the day progressed more and more of Noah's neighborhood friends started dropping by to wish him a Happy Birthday and bring him little cards and gifts they had made. It was so sweet and Noah wanted to invite them to have some cake, too. So we ended up having a table full of half wet kids that had been in and out of the pool all day lol. It was so much fun and absolutely perfect. We love living in a neighborhood where our kids closest friends live right down the road. It's the best! And I love that Noah is so easy going. No decorations, a store bought cake, and when we realized that we didn't have any candles he insisted that I just write a "7" on the back of last years number 6 candle. I'm not even kidding. True story.
Love this precious boy more then words can say...














No comments:
Post a Comment