I'm working through the study "1,000 Gifts" by Ann Voskamp and making a list of all the ways that God has blessed me. We are only one week in and already it is changing the way I look at things like a couch full of laundry or my kids outside playing. It's a must read if you haven't already!
#18 School at the kitchen table
#21 Blankies and Pacis..
#19 Toddler legs in skinny jeans
#20 Watching the kids through the window
#1 Warm, sunny, Winter days
#4 tiny baby butts sticking up at nap time
#24 markers. so my kids can color on paper (or their face....)
#23 a washer and dryer so I can clean my family's clothes from the warmth of my home
comfy dog bed "chairs"....not on my list...but maybe Owen's?!
and endless supply of baskets and cabinets to empty?....again not on my list ;)
but #25 baby blue eyes #26 toothy baby grins...those I'll add....



















this is beautiful!
ReplyDelete