Saturday, March 28, 2015

Owen is TWO!

I can't believe my sweet Owen is turning two.  He is so special to me.  He's been giving me gray hair since before he was even born.  Since we had two miscarriages before Owen, I was so nervous the whole first half of my pregnancy.  Then we found out about his kidney issues at 20 weeks and I spent the next half of the pregnancy so concerned about him and his health.  Well, he has continued the trend of keeping his Mama on her toes!  He is so busy and fearless!  It isn't rare for me to find him standing on the counter or climbing a piece of furniture.  He busted out two teeth this Summer at camp when he fell and ate concrete and although we haven't had any ER trips for stitches...we've come close a few times.  He's a wild man.  But he has handled all of his testing and procedures so bravely.  And bounced right back from two major surgeries with a big grin on his face.  He can push until you're ready to pull your hair out and then melt you to pieces the very next second.  He is the sweetest, most loving little boy.  We are so thankful to have him in our family.  He is our little super hero so it was only fitting to photograph him in the Superman shirt.  He is the toughest little guy I know.  I'm so lucky to be his Mama.


Showing off his new scars from his surgery last month.







We decided to take Owen out to Chuck E Cheese for his Birthday.  He *loves* that place.  Every germ covered inch of it.  So it was the perfect place for him to have some fun and celebrate his special day.


















Happy Birthday, precious boy.  We love you more than words.

No comments:

Post a Comment