Things have still been busy as usual. Although I'm guessing that is now our new normal. But things are going so great. Adjusting to being a family of 6 was harder then I expected it to be, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I'm glad we survived these last (almost) four months and came out still smiling. It's been nice to finally settle back into routine. And return to the glorious land of sleeping through the night. I would like to think that I'm super spontaneous and that I just fly by the seat of my pants, but I'm definitely not. I like things to be predictable and organized so I have felt my stress level lower tremendously these last couple weeks.
Life in Oklahoma has been so fun. I think we are finally starting to feel like this is home. Our house is starting to become more settled and comfortable and the kids and I are finding our fit at church and around town. Multiple nights a week, Randy and I just become completely overwhelmed with how blessed we are! When we look around at our church, our home, our children, and our life..we are just overcome with gratefulness. We are truly SO blessed. I think that's why this song is so powerful to me. Because I have experienced that sort of spiritual wellbeing in both difficult times and good times. I'm so very thankful to experience it now in a season of blessings!
If you haven't heard it before, you will have to take some time to sit and listen. You will not regret it.
"Through it all my eyes are on you and it is well with me."















No comments:
Post a Comment