Sunday, February 22, 2015

Hospital Throw Back

I never finished sharing some of the pictures from Jack's Birth so I thought I would go back and post a few favorites.  Some of them are a little blurry.  My camera was sitting around, but it was still set to Manual and everything was a little chaotic so my hubby and mom captured all of these sweet moments the best they could.  The pictures are so sweet.  What a precious day that was.  Looking back over these pictures just warms my heart.   I love how happy my older three were about meeting Jack.  He has been so loved and adored from the second he got here.


This one makes me giggle because Ella is being such a sweet sister wearing the hat that Owen put on her head! Ha! And Noah just melts my heart!







 This was my amazing nurse Tracy who discovered Jack's prolapsed cord and held his little head away from the cord until he was safely out.

 And my amazing Doctor that delivered him safely!  She is absolutely wonderful.

Sweet baby Jack.



 This is a perfect one to end with.  My cup runs over.  I am so overwhelmed with what a blessing these babies are.  So thankful God has given me the privilege of being their mommy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment