Thursday, February 13, 2014

The word on the street is true....

This post is going to be vague because my laptop is about to die and I have a million other things going on (feeding yelling babies, trying to start school with Ella...and on and on).  Still, I just wanted to take a second and say that all of the posts in Facebook land are true.  We are moving sometime this Spring.  We have loved every second of our time here in Wisconsin.  We're not leaving because we're cold or we have a crappy church or we don't like it here or anything like that.  We have just been feeling for several months now that God may have something different for us and we're trying to do what's best for our family.  It's been hard to be so far away from our family and the ability to hop in our car for a quick visit.  We have no idea what's next for us.  Or where we'll end up.  But we DO know, that God has it all figured out and that he has always been faithful to provide for our family.  We will be staying here at least until Easter and praying in the mean time that God opens a new opportunity for us as well as provides for our church family here in Dodgeville.  We are heartbroken to leave this amazing community and love you all dearly!  Please pray for us as we all figure out what's next.

1 comment:

  1. a sweet little bird told me, but I didn't want to get my hopes up too high (you may be closer but only in this county will you be "close enough.") And, I kept it quiet waiting to hear from you.

    I love you and I'm praying for God to speak clearly to you.

    ReplyDelete