Tuesday, April 2, 2013

We praise Him!

I was just sitting here snuggling our sweet little baby and it just seems so surreal that he is finally here and that everything's okay.  It feels like an eternity that we've waited for him and prayed for him.  Even months before he was born we prayed and prayed that God would give us a healthy pregnancy and were so nervous after the two that we lost.  We are so blessed to have been given such a precious gift.  He's so wonderful!  Made me think of a song that we have just started doing recently at church called "We Praise Him".  I thought I'd share it with you guys since it's very fitting for how we feel about Owen's birth and having him here in our family.  It's a fun one that our kids like to sing and dance around to!

James 1:17 "Whatever is good and perfect comes down to us from God our Father, who created all the lights in the heavens.."

No comments:

Post a Comment