I can't believe our little man has already been here four days! He is doing so great! We are loving his laid back personality. He's so easy going and just hangs out while the kids pretend he's their real live baby doll. He's been a little gassy so he sometimes gets fussy from that, but not nearly as bad as Noah was with reflux. I've been trying to catch up on sleep whenever I can. He likes to be awake at night, but each day he is staying awake more and more during the day so hopefully he will start sleeping a little better soon. Last night I got a couple three hour stretches which was awesome.
Randy spoke with his Urologist this afternoon and they are working on getting him in for both of the tests he needs this week. Once we have the tests, they will schedule surgery. Unless of course the issue has resolved, which would be amazing! He pees just fine for now though. It's kind of ironic really, the baby with kidney issues has managed to pee on us more than we ever got peed on with Ella and Noah combined. He's a quick one so you have to be on your toes!
Here are a couple "First Bath" pictures. It's technically his second bath, but since I let Ella and Noah help with the first one, there aren't many pictures where he's not screaming his head off. They were great helpers...but his bath this morning with mommy was much more peaceful and relaxing ;) He still was giving me some pretty dirty looks though!
Thanks for checking in on us! We are all doing great. Just soaking up every second with this precious little gift. We are so in love with our little Owen!
No comments:
Post a Comment