Friday, September 2, 2011

Ella's First Day of School

Take TWO for Preschool orientation today.  This time it was Ella's turn to go and meet her teacher and new class.  I have to admit, the whole morning was pretty uneventful since Ella already knew the drill.  I still followed her around camera in hand and stayed with her a minute in her new class, but since she recognized classmates from previous years she was off playing in no time.  She wont really tell me much about her day except that she really likes her new class.  I'll take that though.  Sounds good enough for me!  After school we went to the Shoe Crate and got a new pair of school shoes for her.  It's always hard to find shoes for Preschool that are a good balance between tennis shoes and dress shoes.  Ella would prefer to wear high heels if she could, but since they play outside...I don't think that would work.  We found a great pair though that we both agreed on and they were the first pair that caught our eyes! They're perfect for her!  Girly, but practical at the same time.  I'll have to post a pic of her wearing them soon.

Here are a few pics I snapped in the five minutes before she sent Noah and I on our way ;)  So excited for the new changes for Ella.  This will be a big year for her adjusting to attending school every morning Mon-Fri.  Hopefully it will get all of us in shape for being up and ready next year for Kindergarten.  *sigh* I think I just said Kindergarten.  Could I really be just a year away from that?!? Let's just stick with Pre-K today.....

My big girl!  4 years old.  


She was happy to spot her classmate Tori from last year right away..




No comments:

Post a Comment