Most of you know from Facebook that while Randy and I were in Wilmington last weekend we got tattoos. We had been planning this for a long time and never really made plans to finally go. Well...while we had the weekend away, Randy suggested we go ahead and get them! Below I have a little video of our "adventure" that I thought I'd share with you. I didn't have as much footage of Randy afterwards so I don't have an after pic of his, but I am going to add that later. Still, I was anxious to go ahead and share what I did have! Enjoy!
I absolutely LOVE this video! I love how you're capturing not only pictures of your lives, but video as well! What a momentous occasion! Who would have thought that the tattoo shop where us girls got our fake tattoos would be the place where you and your hubby would be inked for life! So proud of ya'll!!
ReplyDeletewhoa... that guys earrings! you could put a golf ball through those holes! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh Laci, how cool!!!! I love the video and also the one from Ella's birthday party. It was so much fun to watch!! Happy Birthday Ella!!
ReplyDelete