Monday, August 8, 2011

Ella's Rainbow Party!

Here are the pictures from Ella's Fourth Birthday Party!  It was a "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" themed party and we had a great time!  We were getting nervous as the party drew closer because it stormed all day long.  Around 4:30 I went to pick up the balloons and as I was driving away the sun finally came out!  We had a beautiful sunny "Rainbow" party at the end of a stormy day!  In true rainbow fashion lol!

3 comments:

  1. Great slide show! Cute rainbow party...love the COLORS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely love it! So sorry we weren't able to get there in time! I was almost 7 before I got back to Greenville! =( I LOVE your decorations, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a GREAT theme! I am going to write it down somewhere for future reference. What camera do you use? the pictures are amazing and I love how it catches the water drops in the air

    ReplyDelete