Saturday, February 26, 2011

Out Of Space!

So apparently I ran out of picture storage space on my blog!!! I've been trying to post pictures from my Florida trip for weeks and it wouldn't let me so I finally explored the problem.  Anyways....I had to buy some more space so hopefully I will have some more posts with our Florida pictures soon!!!! I have a lot of pictures that I didn't post to FB so that I could save them for blog posts and now I'm getting wayyy behind!  Keep and eye out for them soon!

3 comments:

  1. So what do you have to do to fix this storage problem? I'm terribly computer illiterate and if that happens I might need to know how to fix said problem. : ) By the way, I love the outfits you're making for Miss Ella. Too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laci,
    I love your blog! Ive added you to my blogroll. Can't wait to see your Florida pictures. The ones I've seen already are just delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering why you weren't posting. Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete