Monday, July 26, 2010

Mismatch Monday

I don't really have any good blog posts in mind.  Or really even any good pictures that go together to share.  But still, I was thinking that we needed an update!!  We went to the Splashground twice last week, went to Jumping Parties, and even went swimming..and do I have any pictures to prove it?  Nope! I forgot my camera all THREE times.  Shame on me!  So, today all I have to offer is a few completely random photos.  Most were taken in the mornings when we all find ourselves in my bed snuggling and trying to wake up.  That's become our Summer norm...kiddos wake up around 7 or so and we all sleep/watch cartoons/snuggle in my bed until 8..sometimes later if we don't have to be out the door for Stroller Shape.  You should try it!  It really is a nice way to start the day!  :)

Noah looks kinda sad in this pics, but I'm not sure what was happening!  He actually really LOVES going on a ride with Sissy,

Sleepy Face Noah :)


My Two Silly Willy's!

Ella..
That's all I have for now!  Promise, I'll remember to take the camera along this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment