Monday, February 8, 2010

Can I play "Dat Car Game"

Okay so I didn't make it a week straight..BUT I'm getting better, right?!? I'm definitely trying. I've been a little busy these days getting bossed around by a two year old and a little guy who is almost 8 months old. They keep me on my toes..but they keep me smiling, too.

This video cracks me up. Ella frequently asks to play "Dat Car Game". What she means is that she wants to play Mario Kart on the Wii. She is pretty funny to watch, but having her call me in to help every 2 minutes because her car is stuck against the wall..not so much fun. It's not so bad though since she obviously only plays every once in a blue moon. I don't know why I find it so funny to watch her play this game. I guess it's because she just seems like too much of "baby" to me..but nope. Not anymore. This video is complete proof that she isn't a baby anymore!!

1 comment: