Thursday, November 19, 2009

Turkey Day

We're trying to enjoy the last little bit of Fall before Thanksgiving passes and everything switches into "winter time". Don't get me wrong. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas. But I love fall, too. Since Thanksgiving is Randy's favorite holiday, I am sworn to holding off anything Christmas-ey until after Turkey Day. I love to give him a hard time about this and call him Scrooge, but truthfully I love it that way. We get to enjoy every bit of fall and then we get out the Christmas stuff and enjoy every bit of that, too.

When I picked up Ella from school today she had made lots of Thanksgiving goodies. That is probably my favorite thing about her being in Pre-School..all the super cute crafts she brings home!! So cute.

It was sooo funny to listen to her saying, "Heyyy girl!" (as if they were her long lost BFF)to every little girl we passed heading into school. Problem was, most of them were from the 3 or 4 year old class and gave her a "who are you??" look.
This didn't phase Ella one bit. She could talk anyone's ear off. Don't know where she got that from...? ;)


Love her.

My batteries are almost completely dead. I have to get some more tomorrow.
Then I'll get a post together with some new pics of the little guy.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you and the Thanksgiving thing! A friend told me that they love Thanksgiving because it is not "commercialized" like all the rest of the holidays! It's just about family, friends, and being thankful for what you have in your life! I couldn't agree more!
    Happy Thanksgiving Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete