I love Fall.

Ella pushing her baby in the big stroller. So cute. I have some video of this that I need to upload.
Since the weather has been nice, we've enjoyed being outside so much!
Ella loves to just "poke" around and play on her bike and scooter.
So fun!
Here's a couple newish pics!
Noah and Daddy (and Noah appears to be sending the message "Rock On" lol)
And btw, I know this baby looks kinda..hmmm..not pretty in the face. But Ella saw him at the Dollar Tree and just had to bring him home. She loves him very very much despite his little tiny head.





Princess likes the cooler weather because she can take rides with Daddy now. She can overheat really easily so in the Summer it would be too hot for her to wait for Randy to get back. But not today, and she was SO happy!!
Randy also found a little "salamander-ish looking lizard thing" as I would call it. It was really tiny and actually pretty cute. I'm sure it will loose its cute factor when it scares me to death as a big, slimy, grown up. But for now it's a baby. And babies are cute.
By the way. I am SOOOO ready for the time change. These dark mornings have us all sleeping in super late and getting nothing accomplished. The Strickland family loves to sleep.
And we look pretty cute doing it. 
Aw- he is just the sweetest thing in the world!!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet. I wish that we had the same cool weather you guys have.
ReplyDeleteSaturday mornings when daddy is home we have the full family snuggle in the big bed...lol. Andrew loves it and so does roxy!!
ReplyDeleteI love watching babies sleep! What is that seat-thingy that Noah is sitting in? I've never seen something like that before.
ReplyDeleteMatt and I were commenting on how bald your baby is! Does he actually have any hair or is it just blond. Still so cute! We enjoy watching them grow. Any plans to come visit Florida soon?
ReplyDeleteHis "hair" is pretty crazy LOL! He has some around the back that is light brown, but the sides and top only have blonde fuzz. It's pretty funny because for the most part he looks like Randy. Just a really white, bald version!
ReplyDeleteAs for Florida..I really wish we had a trip planned! We are wanting to come down so badly! I think we will be down for sure sometime after Chrsitmas..maybe February to go to Disney with my family. I'm really hoping we can stick a short trip in there sometime sooner than that though!
Oh yeah, and Teresa that seat is called a "Bumbo". A friend of ours gave it to us and Noah just LOVES it. It helps them practice sitting up. I love it because I can just stick him in it when I need a place to put him :)!
ReplyDelete