Okay. I'm holding my head down in shame for not finishing the "Week In the Life" thing. And now you get to listen to my excuses for why. First off I got behind once the weekend came, and planned to do double on Saturday. But I ran out of time. And got overwhelmed at that point because I knew it was going to take forever. Then, I uploaded all the pics and didn't finish because I thought they seemed kinda boring. And I couldn't remember what all I did.
Sooooo.
Here are the pics that you missed. With very few words, because I don't remember...:)
Cleaned and Vacuumed the messy car.
(Which probably got messed up the very next day.)
Lots of crying from not sleeping well. Poor Girl. Just a warning...this one is sad:(
Chili Mac =Happy husband!!

Naps.
Naps.
With lots of Dinosaurs. Because Noah thinks they are cool!
(Somewhere under all that Parmesan cheese)
Ella cooked me more dinner.
Jumping Monkey.
This picture isn't very clear, but notice the huge red spot on Ella's forehead. Yup, she bonked heads with a little boy in one of the bouncy castles. Ouch. But for only like 1 minute. Then back to bouncing!!
Yummy Snacks.
Cute Baby.
Church.
And that, my friends..was an exciting weekend. Or maybe not.
I'm sooo glad that's done because I have had more stuff to blog or post, but I had to get that out of the way first!!
The pasta dinner looks yummy! Could you send me the recipe?
ReplyDelete