Thursday, August 6, 2009

Okay, I'm back!!

I hate when I become one of those people who never update lol.
It's like you check the page every few days and still nothing.
My only real excuse is that my camera batteries were dead and I without posting pics and talking about the babies, I really don't have much to write.

We have been really busy and trying to sort out some stuff..We have some really big changes in our future, but more on that soon!

Here's an update on the kiddos..

Ella has just been being Ella. Funny and Goofy one minute, and throwing a typical two year old tantrum the next minute! Even though she's at that difficult, stubborn, age right now, Randy and I both agree that most of the time we love this age. She is so fun to play with and she has the best laugh! We also love listening to her talk. It's so funny the way her mind interprets stuff!

Here are some pics of her last night. Wednesday night is her special night where she gets to stay up late and watch Wipeout in her jammies. I almost thought she wasn't going to make it last night because she was so cranky, but we let her stay up for most of it anyways..

These are a perfect example of what I mean when I say she loves to be a clown!

Her hair was a little crazy from her pony tail lol It's getting so long finally!

My sister recently moved to my parents house in TN and while Ella's "Paw Paw" was here helping Lynsey move, he surprised Ella with this Fairy Costume. Ella loves to wear it and pretend she's a butterfly flying!

As for Noah..he is wonderful, too. I was able to take him off the lactaid now and the only time it seems to bother him is if I drink an actual glass of milk. I have basically just stopped drinking milk and started taking a calcium supplement instead. Occasionally when I am just dying for some milk, I give him the lactaid and drink away lol. The reflux medicine has worked wonders and he is now so sweet to be around. I am glad that as he's gotten a little older, his tummy issues have almost completely calmed down. He is definitely a "spitter", but he isn't miserable. Thank goodness. He is also sleeping GREAT! He usually goes at least 6 or 7 hours the first stretch and then back down for a couple more hours. This week he actually slept for his first FULL night where he went from 9:45pm-7:00am!! Woo Hoo!
His personlaity is so cute! He is very contemplative, but once he finds something funny about you, he will give the best smiles!


When he gets upset, his "pouting" face can break your heart!



Well, I will have lots more pics coming soon. We are going to West Virginia for the next three days with our small group from church and should have some fun pics from that. Noah and Ella are also about to have some baby friends over later today, too. I don't know who's looking forward to it more...Ella or me..but I'm guessing ME!!

3 comments:

  1. Awww!! I love the pics!!! I cant wait to see you guys in person!!!! How did you get Noah to start sleeping in longer lengths? I am EXHAUSTED Sky is up EVERY 2 hours like clock work!! My breast feeding has completly gone sucky! I try mot to think about it cause its really upsetting.... =( Well, keep updates, I check yours all the time and was starting to worry!! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, Ella's hair is getting long! and Noah's face is changing - filling out, not so Benjamin Buttons anymore. darn. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can back for a short minute now your gone again... we need a strickland fix over here in TN women!!

    ReplyDelete