Friday, July 10, 2009

Splish Splash I was takin a bath!

I just realized I had some pictures from Noah's first bath that I haven't posted yet. His belly button fell off awhile ago, but even though it looks nice and healed, you can still see inside it. So when we take Ella to the Doctor on Monday, I will probably have them peek at it and help me figure out what to do to get it closed up. Because of that, I've been hesitant to give him a "real" bath so we have been doing sponge baths. Well, after another explosion of spit up the other night, I decided to go ahead and give him a tub bath and to just be careful around his belly button. I have been so ready for him to have that nice clean baby smell instead of smelling so sour. HA! He ended up spitting up soon after his bath lol Oh well!

Ella needed a bath, too and Randy wasn't home, so I put Noah's little tub in the big tub with water around it and washed them both! Good thing Ella likes to run around naked, because she had to wait until I was done dressing Noah to get her Jammies on!


Cute babies in hooded towels :)

Squeaky clean piggie toes!

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of them in their towels! Soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete