Noah has been doing great, too. I think his tummy issues are on the mend. He is still taking a tiny bit of milk mixed with a piece of lactaid tablet before every feeding so that he can still nurse and that has really helped. Since the reflux still seems to make him uncomfortable (poor guy has spit up come out of his nose at least twice a day!) we are going to go ahead and start him on the antacid today. He is so sweet and growing SO fast. The newborn clothes and diapers are getting snug! We still have one more pack of newborn diapers and then he will be "movin' on up" to size 1.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Birthday's and such!
Ella celebrated her 2nd Birthday on Sunday and I still can't really believe she's actually 2 years old!! We are having her party on the 26th, but we still wanted her to enjoy her Birthday. My sister and Eric came over and we had a mini party for her. Randy grilled out and we had strawberry cup cakes. A couple of weeks ago, Ella and I got a book from the library called, "Pinkalicious" about a girl that ate too many pink cupcakes and turned pink. Well, when I asked Ella what kind of cupcakes she wanted for her Birthday..chocolate, or vanilla...she said she wanted Pinkalicious cupcakes lol. We've been making her say it so much because we thought it was so cute. Everytime we eat one, I can't help but ask, "What kind of cupcakes are these??". Overall, I think she had a great Birthday!


Noah has been doing great, too. I think his tummy issues are on the mend. He is still taking a tiny bit of milk mixed with a piece of lactaid tablet before every feeding so that he can still nurse and that has really helped. Since the reflux still seems to make him uncomfortable (poor guy has spit up come out of his nose at least twice a day!) we are going to go ahead and start him on the antacid today. He is so sweet and growing SO fast. The newborn clothes and diapers are getting snug! We still have one more pack of newborn diapers and then he will be "movin' on up" to size 1.
Noah has been doing great, too. I think his tummy issues are on the mend. He is still taking a tiny bit of milk mixed with a piece of lactaid tablet before every feeding so that he can still nurse and that has really helped. Since the reflux still seems to make him uncomfortable (poor guy has spit up come out of his nose at least twice a day!) we are going to go ahead and start him on the antacid today. He is so sweet and growing SO fast. The newborn clothes and diapers are getting snug! We still have one more pack of newborn diapers and then he will be "movin' on up" to size 1.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the picture of all of us with our babies! Can you email it to me?
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to ask Ella what kind of cupcakes she had...lol.
ReplyDeleteI love the pinkalicious book. They have one now about purple too. You'll have to find that one. I'm glad Ella had a great birthday!! I can't believe our girls are 2 already. AMAZING!!
ReplyDelete