Friday, July 24, 2009

6 weeks!!

Really can't believe that Noah is already 6 weeks old. It's so weird, in one way it seems like it was yesterday, but on the other hand it feels like he's been a part of our family forever.

Noah's been doing great! He is eating well and sleeping great. He usually goes down around 8 or 8:30 and then I come back in and "top him off" around 9:30 or 10 before I go to bed. He sleeps about 5 or 6 hours from there although I have had a few 7 hour stretches!! After he eats he usually goes back down until 6 or 7. Woo Hoo!
He is just growing like a weed and his little personality is starting to show. We finally have all of his tummy issues controlled with the medicine so that's a real blessing!!

We FINALLY caught a picture of Noah's sweet smile on camera!

As for Ella, she is wonderful as usual. She had her two year check up on the 12th and was nice and healthy. She weighed 25 pounds which kept her in the 25% where she has fallen most of her life. She had developed a fear of the Doctors office so we spent alot of time pretending to be a Doctor and listening to each others heart, checking our ears, and so on..Thankfully she is done with shots until Kindergarten!
She has also been enjoying our weekly trips to the library for Toddler Story Time. Next week is the big finale so we are taking Daddy along to show him all she does there and I will bring the camera for pictures. She is definitely a summer girl and enjoys the warm weather and swimming. We're looking forward to Sunday when she will have a double Birthday party with her friend Hannah.

Ella was so happy to get her nails painted for the first time. She is such a girly girl. She showed me one where the polish had chipped yesterday and said it, "was broken". She asked me to please fix it.
Take a close look at this pic of Noah. Notice all the red sauce on his face and outfit. Well, Ella had Ravioli for lunch and took off to give Noah some kisses while I was getting a wash cloth to clean her up. Lol, I think Noah loved the kisses and didn't seem to mind the mess!
Here are Ella and Randy snuggling and reading books from the library..so sweet.

3 comments:

  1. I love the pics with Ella and her daddy, she is a daddy's girl. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO way he is six weeks old already! Oh well, I'm saying the same thing about my 4 week old... lol. Too fast! I'm going to have to come by some time this next week for a play date. When are you free? Call me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally we get to see a smile! I love it! Love, Mimi

    ReplyDelete