Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sneak Peak


Randy, Ella and I had the most fabulous time last night having family and maternity pictures taken with Jennifer Kent of Jennography. We HIGHLY recommend her if you're looking for natural environment, candid, pictures. Talk about an artist!! She had so many creative ideas and we are already going crazy over the ones we've seen so far. She really captured us being ourselves and not looking posed.

Here's a little sneak peak of a couple until they're ready to view :)

7 comments:

  1. These are awesome!!!
    I especially love the one of Randy playing the guitar while Ella is kissing Noah! So sweet!
    Love,
    Donna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so great!!! I love them all. I don't know how you would choose which ones to get. I know Teresa will love them. It's hard having you so far away, but I love seeing the pics so I can see you guys grow into such a wonderful loving family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG- I love them!!! You better send me one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah! those were my faves! guess they were yours too. can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Absolutely beautiful! I am sure you can't wait to hang those pics on your wall. My kids pray for you and your family every night. They especially pray for a fast and safe delivery of Noah. We hope to see you all in July when we drive through on our way to Rhode Island.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are awesome. My fav is Randy talking to his son!! Can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderful! Can't wait to see the rest! Ten days and counting...

    ReplyDelete