On Monday I went in to check on Ella during her afternoon nap. She had been asleep for way longer than usual and we were beginning to wonder if she wasn't feeling well or something. Well, she was just fine. It turns out the reason she had slept so late was because she had enjoyed a game of "Dress Up" before nap. All of her dress up clothes were strung around the room and she was fast asleep wearing her pink skirt. Randy, my sister, and I were all peeking in and giggling about how cute it was when I realized I should get a pic. Of course she woke just before I got one (and didn't find all of us staring at her in her room very amusing- hens the face!)
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Beauty Sleep...
On Monday I went in to check on Ella during her afternoon nap. She had been asleep for way longer than usual and we were beginning to wonder if she wasn't feeling well or something. Well, she was just fine. It turns out the reason she had slept so late was because she had enjoyed a game of "Dress Up" before nap. All of her dress up clothes were strung around the room and she was fast asleep wearing her pink skirt. Randy, my sister, and I were all peeking in and giggling about how cute it was when I realized I should get a pic. Of course she woke just before I got one (and didn't find all of us staring at her in her room very amusing- hens the face!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment