First off, we want to wish all of the Mother's out there a wonderful Mother's Day!! We love you all very much :-)!!
With that said, thought I would share a couple of pics from my Mother's Day.
Randy did such a great job at making my day extra special! Before we left for church, he and Ella gave me a gift card to go sometime before the baby comes to get a Pre-Natal Massage and a Pedicure!! I was so excited and surprised!!
Then we drove all the way across town to Dunkin' Donuts because I have been really wanting them, but don't ever want to drive over that way and get some.
Already at this point a VERY happy Mommy!
At church we enjoyed a really cool service. It turned out that we weren't having a typical church service. Instead they had set up a bunch of stations that had things to do as a family.
First, we sat down at a table with a laptop and recorded a special message to Ella. It was so sweet and we really enjoyed making a video to tell her how much we love her and all the things we hope are in store for her.
Then Randy and Ella got to go to a different section of computers and record a special message to me :)! I can't wait until they burn them to DVDs so I can see it. How special.
After that, we followed through several curtained off stations that led us through the story of Jesus' death. At the last station we were able to take communion and thank Him for all he has done for us.
One of my favorite stations was one were you could write letters to women or people who you wanted to encourage or thank for ways they've touched your life.
We were also excited because a member of our church, Lindsay, was there taking family pictures courtesy of Say Cheese. How fun is that for a Mother's Day church service!!
Ella has been a little sick lately, so she was a real trooper hanging in there with all of the excitment!
After church, we went to Chilli's for lunch and it was sooo yummy!
Now at home, I am enjoying just being lazy and hanging out. Tonight we are going to watch the movie Bride Wars.
This has been a perfect Mother's Day! Thank you so much Randy and "Boo Boo"- I love you both SO much!!!
Baby Noah @ 36 Weeks!
Me and my sweet Ella. I am so proud and happy to be your Mommy!!
Wow! It sounds like you guys had a perfect day! I'm so glad for you. Just wait until next year! It'll keep getting better and better as your family grows and grows up!
ReplyDeleteAw- thats so sweet!! You look beautiful... even this late in pregnancy!! Being a mommy def fits you!! Happy mothers day sweety! I miss you and only wosh I could come up with your mom when she comes to see you guys!!!
ReplyDelete